Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 32- “Be careful what you wish for”



At Amanda/Daniel~ Amanda was having flashback when Daniel came in. “Amanda Daniel said “Sorry, Daniel how are you” you didn’t drive home did you”Amanda ask “No I took a taxi”Daniel said “Good I’m here for you”Amanda said “Thanks, I’m glad our baby is okay”Daniel said “Me to”Amanda said
At Caprice/Alistair ~ Their bedroom~ “Oh Darling that was wonderful as always my princess”Alistair said “I’m tired Caprice said “Yes rest my love”Alistair said he touch her hair. “We have a lot to do tomorrow fine a house and move”Alistair said Caprice turn around and cry. “Oh Caprice why are you crying, Is it for him”Alistair ask “It’s for me Caprice said
At General hospital~ Alan and Monica were talking. “This is sad about Page”Monica said “yes it is”Alan said “Well I sure go”Monica said “Yes you sure”Alan said Monica left. Emily came by. “Dad life is short go after Mom”Emily said “No”Alan said “If Nikolas was here I would give anything to have another chance with him”Emily said “I'm sorry Alan said
At Caprice/Alistair~ The next day~ Caprice was sit on the couch working on her laptop when Alistair came in. “Darling, What are you doing”Alistair ask “I’m working from home today”Caprice said “Oh how is the magazine going” Alistair ask he sit by Caprice. “Why do you care about my magazine”Caprice ask “Because it’s important to you”Alistair said “Well the magazine is in trouble but I will fix it”Caprice said “I’m sure you can fix it. are you going to be the model”Alistair ask “Yes, Sure you got work or something”Caprice ask “Do you remember what it was like when we were dating”Alistair ask “Yes I do you were sweet and kind and romance then’ Caprice said “I want to be that way again, I hate this side of me” Alistair said he touch Caprice hair. “I have a surprise for you”Alistair said “What! Caprice ask “Come with me”Alistair said she took his hand. they went into the sun room. “A candlelight breakfast for you my love”Alistair said “Oh Alistair”Caprice said she was so happy that she cry. Alistair wipe her tears. “Don’t cry”Alistair said “It’s happy tears”Caprice said “I have the croissant from Paris that you love I think after Josslyn wedding we sure go there and take the girls”Alistair said “Maybe”Caprice said she was doubt her plan with Lorenzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment