Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 34- “Be careful what you wish for”



At Caprice/Alistair~the sun room~they were finish having breakfast. “Alistair I love this, It remind me of when we were dating”Caprice said Alistair got up “I’m glad you love it Darling”Alistair said he kiss Caprice she stood up. “Do you have to go to the office yet”Caprice ask “No I have time lots of it”Alistair said they made love.
At the Empire~Stefan and Alexis were there. “Stefan there is no way we can get the empire back to Alistair I’m sorry Alexis said “I wish Caprice didn’t say anything”Stefan said “You will leave Caprice alone”Stavros said as he came in. “So instead of being obsessed with Laura now it’s Caprice a woman half your age”Alexis said “This office is mine, I want you both out of here”Stavros said “I will fight you on this”Stefan said he left with Alexis.
At General Hospital~ Page room~Josslyn came in.”Page do you need anything”Josslyn ask “Nothing you can give me”Page said “I’m sorry”Josslyn said “Thank you it was my one last chance”Page said “You will get another chance again, Maybe find a man”Josslyn said “Maybe”Page said
At the Quartermaine hotel~ Daniel was having a drink when Skye came in. “No, Daniel please don”Skye said “I try to work it was hard, but now I just need my friend a glass of Brandy Daniel said “You need to know I’m an alcoholic so is your Uncle AJ it runs in the family”Skye said “I didn’t know that but I’m not a alcoholic “Daniel said “I know you're in pain but there are other ways you're having a baby with Amanda she needs you”Skye said “Deep down I’m so scare of being a father”Daniel said “I was scare to, of being a mother that I would be like my adoptive mother but you're not like Jonathan and I’m not like her”Skye said “God I hope not”Daniel said “Let’s get you some coffee”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment