Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 45- “Be careful what you wish for”




At Alistair/Caprice~ Lorenzo and Caprice were talking. “We do this tonight”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Caprice said “I just hope your doing this for yourself and not to be with Morgan”Lorenzo said “I’m also doing this for my children I call my sons Edward Jasper wants to come home” Caprice said “They will soon”Lorenzo said “What about the body”Caprice ask “I will get ruin of it”Lorenzo said “You sure go”Caprice said she put the cyanide in the brandy and give the empty button to
Lorenzo. “You don’t drink Brandy do you”Lorenzo ask “No I can’t stand it”Caprice said “Good”Lorenzo said he left the house. Alistair came in. “Alistair why are you home early”Caprice ask “I have great news! Alistair said he pour some brandy. “What is it dear”Caprice ask Alistair drink the brandy. “Stefan lie I’m the heir! Nikolas isn’t Stefan son isn’t that wonderful! Alistair ask he kiss Caprice. “Yes it is, I need to get ready for the opening of the club”Caprice said “We can be late I want you now”Alistair said he kiss Caprice and they made love.
At Morgan~ He read a text from Caprice. “Please leave town tonight soon I will be free”Caprice said Morgan delete it. “Oh Caprice I know what you're up to”Morgan said

At Skye/Jax~ They were home with their son. “Oh Jax I’m so glad that Jasper Jr is fine Skye said “Me too. Do you want to go to the opening tonight”Jax ask “Yes I think we need it”Skye said “Me to”Jax said they share a kiss.

At Alistair/Caprice~they were done making love Caprice got up and Alistair help zip her dress back up. “Oh Darling that was wonderful”Alistair said “Yes I need to get ready it’s a big night for all of us”Caprice said “Can you handle it”Alistair ask “Yes I can handle anything”Caprice said “Yes you can”Alistair said she went upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment