Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 46- “Be careful what you wish for”


At Alistair/Caprice bedroom~ Caprice was in there bedroom sent a text to Lorenzo on the phone he give her and put it in her bag when Alistair came in. “Darling are you ready, Where did you get that necklace”Alistair ask “It was from Jazz see it’s a lock with a picture of Jazz and I”Caprice said “I believe you”Alistair said “Good we sure go”Caprice said “I will drive us in the cadillac” Alistair said “Are you sure, You had some brandy”Caprice ask “Yes I can drive fine”Alistair said they went downstairs when there was a knock on the door it was Stefan. “We need to talk”Stefan said “It will have to wait I’m taking my wife out”Alistair said “Alistair it’s okay , I will meet you there Caprice said “Are you sure”Alistair ask “Yes I will have the driver take me”Caprice said “Thank you Caprice ’Stefan said “Caprice left. “Now what do you want to talk about how you lie to me! Alistair yelled He had another brandy. “I did it for love, you know how that is you lie to get Caprice Stefan said “And I would do it again”Alistair said “Do you forgive me”Stefan ask “Let’s go for a drive in my new car”Alistair said “Sure I love you like a son”Stefan said “I know”Alistair said
At Blair new club~ “Blair was getting all set up. “Blair tonight is going to be perfect”Lorenzo said “Yes it will be I hope everyone love the name Blair said “What is it”Lorenzo ask “You will find out”Blair said Addie and Ned and Tea and Sam and Lois and The Quartermaine, Skye and Jax, Carly and Bobbie and Alexis and Ric and Courtney and Adam Jr came in.”Blair your club looks great”Addie said “Yes it does”Tea said “Thank you”Blair said “Blair went on stage. “I want to thank you all for coming to my club opening before me a young woman who died too soon before she could open this club she wanted to name it Jazz so I’m going to keep the name”Blair said “Ned and Lois came by. “Thank you”Ned said “yes Lois said “Your welcome, I also found some CD of Jazz that she record I would like to play them “Blair said “Jazz would love this and if you need anything”Caprice said “Yes come to us we will help you”Ned said “Thanks Blair said “Where is Alistair Alexis ask Caprice. “He need to talk to Stefan I’m sure he will be here soon”Caprice said Skye came by. “Caprice are you upset with me”Skye ask “No mother I’m fine”Caprice said “Good I did this for you I had to keep you safe”Skye said “I know a mother would do anything for her children”Caprice said
“This is a nice club”Monica said “Yes it is, How is your new place”Alan ask “Good”Monica said “You too just need to work it this out you're still in love with each other”AJ said “AJ it’s over”Monica said “Yes it is”Alan said
“Carly where is Morgan”Courtney ask “He had to go out of town”Carly said “Oh Josslyn wedding was beautiful”Courtney said “Yes it was, I’m sorry about our fight”Carly said “Me to”Courtney said

No comments:

Post a Comment