Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 52- “Be careful what you wish for”



At Caprice~ Her bedroom~ She was clean out some of Alistair belongs when Courtney came in. “Why are you here”Caprice ask “The maid let me in, I want to help plan my son funeral and be there for my grandchildren”Courtney said “Well I’m just get ruin of Alistair clothes then pick up the boys soon there on there way home”Caprice said “That’s good, Did you tell the boys yet”Courtney ask “No it’s not something you say on the phone and I haven’t told the girls yet I keep them home from school”Caprice said “Okay, I would like to plan the funeral”Courtney said “I did it all ready it will be at St.Angels in two weeks the wake will be here, I need to go”Caprice said she went downstairs and Courtney follow her. “You plan my son funeral without me” Courtney ask “You were never a mother to Alistair anyway beside I’m his wife”Caprice said “Alistair and I made peace and your act like you're a perfect wife but you're not”Courtney said “Alistair wasn’t perfect either”Caprice said there was a knock on the door it was Skye. “Mother why are you here”Caprice ask “We need to talk alone”Skye said “Fine call me when the boys arrive”Courtney said and left. “Mother what is it”Caprice ask “Our we alone”Skye ask “Yes I give the maids the day off and the nanny took the girls out”Caprice said “Good please tell me you didn’t ask Lorenzo to kill your husband”Skye said “Mother Caprice said “Caprice please tell me I want to help”Skye said “I was so sick of Alistair control my life and scare me I had enough so I ask Lorenzo for help”Caprice said “How”Skye ask “I put some Cyanide in his brandy I know Alistair would come home and drink some”Caprice said “No Caprice”Skye said “I sure feel bad but I don’t Caprice said “You could go to jail”Skye sad “No one will find out, You will not say anything will you”Caprice ask “No in a way it’s mine fault I push you into marry Alistair I thought he was a gentleman”Skye said “He used to be but Alistair chance he wasn’t the same man I loved! Caprice yelled Skye hug her daughter. “Mother how did you figure it out”Caprice ask “I didn’t Blair put it together how much time you were over at Lorenzo”Skye said “No”Caprice said “it’s okay Blair will keep your secret she love Lorenzo and Blair understands loving a man who hurts you”Skye said “Well you keep my secret”Caprice ask “Yes I will”Skye said “even from Daddy”Caprice ask “Yes”Skye said “Thank you I need to go get the boys they're coming home today”Caprice said “That’s great”Skye said “Yes I have to tell them about Alistair”Caprice said
“You don’t do this so you could be with Morgan did you”Skye ask “No mother”Caprice said “You need to keep distance and act like you're a grive widow”Skye said “I will mother I’m a great actress”Caprice said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment