Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 58- “Be careful what you wish for”


At Caprice~Caprice came in with her sons. “When you both were a baby you were kidnapped by your great-grandmother Helena your father and I went to look for you both and Stavros say he would helps us if I had one night with him”Caprice said “Stavros raped you”Edward Jasper ask “Yes”Caprice said “I’m sorry mother”Alistair Jr said “Me to”Edward Jasper said “I would do anything for my children”Caprice said there was a knock on the door it was Josslyn and Courtney. “Grandmother, Aunt Josslyn”Alistair Jr said as the girls came in the room. “How is everyone doing. You must remember that your father love you all so much”Courtney said “We know Grandmother”Jazzlyn said “Caprice do you need anything”Josslyn ask “No I will be fine”Caprice said “Tomorrow is going to be hard”Courtney said “Yes but we will get thought it”Edward Jasper said “Yes we our Cassadine Alistair Jr said

At Skye/Jax (The Quartermaine) -Skye was playing with their son when Jax came in. “How did it go with the boys”Skye ask “All right Alistair Jr is so much like his father”Jax said “No, How is Caprice”Skye ask “She looks fine but I don’t think she is that upset about Alistair”Jax said “You can’t blame her”Skye said “No”Jax said

At Paige~ Daniel came in. “Paige how are you doing”Daniel ask “I miss our baby and my brother”Paige said “I’m sorry but I think we can fix some of your pain I can give you more of my sperm for another baby”Daniel said “What about Amanda Paige ask “She is fine with this Amanda wants to make things better”Daniel said “Let me think about it”Paige said Daniel left.

At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was on the phone. “Get it down now! Lorenzo yelled and hang up as Blair came in. “Lorenzo are you hiding something”Blair ask “You sure know I’m still in the mob”Lorenzo said “I still want to be with you , just promise me you will try to keep my family safe”Blair said “I will”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment