Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 59-”Be careful what you wish for”


At Skye/Jax (the Quartermaine mansion)~ Emily was there. “We sure sell the hotel to”Emily said “So we lose everything because of the Cassadine! Tracy yelled “Yes”AJ said “I will buy the hotel to”Skye said “Thanks, I guess I could find another job Emily said “No , Emily you can still run it”Skye said “Thanks I need something to do”Emily said “Yes”Jax said

At Josslyn/William~ “When are you going to tell your family you're pregnant” William ask “Soon tomorrow is Alistair funeral”Josslyn said “How is Caprice”William ask “For someone who is a widow she is fine”Josslyn said “Really”William ask “Yes Josslyn said

The next day~ At St.Angels~Alistair funeral ~ Caprice came in before it start. “She look at Alistair casket. “I’m so glad it’s close casket and your out of my life! You were the worst mistake I ever made! expect for our children I pray that our son Alistair Jr is not like you! We all our better off without you”Caprice said as Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo why are you here”Caprice ask “Your lucky It was me and no one hear you talking to Alistair like that or they would think you had something to do with Alistair accident Lorenzo said “You're right”Caprice said The funeral start and everyone came in. “Aunt Paige”Siddalee rose said “Oh sweetheart it’s going to be okay somehow”Paige said the father got up. “Alistair widow Caprice would like to say something”The father said Caprice got up. “Alistair and I had our share of problems like every married couple but we love each other to Alistair was a great father to our children he loved them and a great businessman and a brother and son”Caprice said She sit down by her children when Alistair Jr got up. “Alistair”Caprice said “I want to say something”Alistair Jr said “I’m now the head of this family and I promise father I will make you proud I love you and I will be the Cassadine man you were”Alistair Jr said Courtney got up. “My sweet boy I’m glad we made up I love you”Courtney said the father got up. “Caprice Cassadine would like you to join her at her house for the wake”The father said

No comments:

Post a Comment