Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 60- “Be careful what you wish for”


At Caprice house~ The wake~ “Caprice how are you doing”Skye ask “Good”Caprice said she left as Lorenzo came by Skye. “We need to talk later I know what you did”Skye said “I don’t know what you're talking about”Lorenzo said “Aunt Paige it’s good to see you “Edward Jasper said “You to, How are you doing”Paige ask “I’m fine and worry”Edward Jasper said Stavros came in, “What the hell are you doing here! “You’re the reason my husband is gone! I want you out of our life! Caprice yelled “Really! Stavros ask “Yes”Caprice yelled. “Stavros you can’t hurt us anymore”Laura said “I just came to say goodbye the changer have been drop I’m leaving town”Stavors said “What ! How the hell did that happened”Caprice ask as Anna and Mac came in. “We were going to tell you the evidence disappear I don’t know what happened I’m sorry”Anna said “Stay away from my mother! Alistair Jr yelled “You remind me so much of your father one day you will fall in love with a women and do anything for her like Alistair did for your mother”Stavros said and left.” So Stavros just gets to walk”Laura ask “Yes I’m sorry but we will not let him go neither any of you”Mac said “Caprice tomorrow we need to go over the will”Alexis said “Sure”Caprice said Alan came by. “Caprice, How are you”Alan ask “I will be fine, I hear about what my husband did I would like to help you”Caprice said “We will have to talk”Alan said

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Rick came in and ran into Monica. “is it true”Rick ask “What”Monica ask “That the hotel was sold do I need to look for a new place to live”Rick ask “I don’t know no one told me that they sold it”Monica said Emily came by. “Emily did your father sell the hotel”Monica ask “Yes Skye and Jax brought it but I’m still run it”Emily said “Wow”Monica said “So I can stay”Rick ask “I guess”Emily said Rick left. “Emily be nice to Rick”Monica said “It’s hard mother, he broke up your marriage”Emily said “Alan and I both did that”Monica said

At Lorenzo~ Skye and Lorenzo came in. “So what is it”Lorenzo ask “Why you help Caprice kill Alistair” I know everything she confess to me”Skye said “Caprice want to be free so I help her”Lorenzo said “Can my daughter go to jail”Skye ask “No”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment