Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 61- “Be careful what you wish for”


At Caprice~She was clean up after the wake when Meg came in. “Mrs.Cassadine as you know today is my last day”Meg said “I’m going to miss you”Caprice said “I will miss you too and all your secrets are safe with me”Meg said “Thanks, If you need anything”Caprice said “I know Meg said she left Celeste came in. “Celeste how are you doing”Caprice ask “I miss Daddy Celeste said “Me to, Your daddy love you he name you”Caprice said “He did”Caprice ask “Yes I didn’t have a name pick out for you so your Daddy name you”Caprice said
At Josslyn/William~ Bobbie and Carly and MJ and Skye and Jax and John and Jane were there. “I have some great news I’m pregnant Josslyn said “That’s wonderful news”Carly said “Yes it is”Jax said “MJ?Josslyn ask “I’m happy for you mother”MJ said “Yes we our”Bobbie said “Yes”Skye said “We need to go but I’m happy for you Josslyn if you don’t want to run the company with me I understand”Jax said “No I do”Josslyn said Jane and John and Skye and Jax left. “There was a knock on the door it was Morgan. “Morgan your home”Josslyn said she hug him. “MJ this is your uncle Morgan”Josslyn said “Nice to meet you Morgan Jr”Morgan said “You to”MJ said Morgan were did you go”Carly ask “I had to leave town why”Morgan ask Bobbie and Josslyn and William and MJ left. “Alistair is dead, I hope you didn’t have anything to do with it”Carly said “I didn’t but I figure that I was going to happen”Morgan said “Caprice ask you to leave town”Carly ask “Mother please leave it alone Caprice has been thought enough”Morgan said “Yes she has all right I will leave this alone I hope you didn’t go down for this”Carly said “I will not”Morgan said
At Caprice~ She was sleeping when she had a nightmare about Alistair coming back. “Did you really think you could get ruin of me my pet! Never! I’m yours and you're mine! Alistair yelled “Alistair! Caprice yelled and wake up. “It’s just a dream you're dead! Caprice yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment