Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 66-”Freedom”


On the docks~ A teenage was walking when he ran into Josslyn. “Can I help you”Josslyn ask “I’m new in town I’m looking for Jax Jacks”The person said “Why are you looking for my father”Josslyn ask “I’m a friend of his”The person said “I will take you to him”Josslyn said 


At Tea/Sam~ Tea came home to find a surprise wait for her. “Danielle it’s so good to you I’m so glad you're here I miss you”Tea said “I miss you to”Danielle said they share a hug.
At the park- Daniel was there when Sam came by. “How is my grandson” You look tired”Sam said “I’m, I just got off work and now I’m take care of my son”Daniel said “How is Amanda ’Sam ask “She going to be fine, we all are”Daniel said “Do you need anything” maybe a nanny”Sam ask “No I will be fine”Daniel said

At Skye/Jax (The Quartermaine) ~ AJ was talking to Skye. “So you just need a invest for this pickle relish” Skye ask “Yes someone rich with a lot of money and we can get it back what we loss”AJ said as Caprice came in. “Caprice why are you here”AJ ask “I have some news, What do you need money for”Caprice ask “To help us get our money back I want to sell Grandmother pickle relish” AJ said “How much do you need”Caprice ask “Your going to give me money”AJ ask “Why not, I’m a wealthy women with no husband to tell me what to spent it ”Caprice said “About 20 million I will pay you back when we sell and make money for it”AJ said Caprice wrote the check. “Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes I’m, oh I have news Alistair had 10% of ELQ share and he give it to me”Caprice said “I didn’t know that, What are you going to do with it”Skye ask “I don’t know”Caprice said Josslyn and the teenage boy came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment