Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 67- “Freedom”


At Skye/Jax (The Quartermaine) ~ “Skye ,Where is Daddy, This young man is looking for him”Josslyn ask “Jax is out I’m Jax wife Skye can I help you”Skye ask “My name is Brandon I’m Jax son”He said “What! Skye yelled as Jax came in. “What is going on”Jax ask “This is Brandon is clam to be your son”Skye said “I don’t know anything about this, Who is your mother”Jax ask “Brenda Barrett here is a letter from her”Brandon said “She will never leave us alone will she”Skye ask “Where have you been all this time”Jax ask “Board school in London”Brandon said “My sons went to that school, Alistair Jr and Edward Jasper Cassadine”Caprice said “Yes I know them I’m sorry about your husband”Brandon said “Thank you”Caprice said “How old are you”Jax ask “13 years old”Brandon said “Why don’t you do do a DNA test”AJ ask “Yes it’s good idea Skye said “I’m not here for money I just want to know my father”Brandon said “If you are mine I will do right by you I didn’t know”Jax said “I know”Brandon said Skye and Jax and Brandon left. “I hope he's not our brother”Josslyn said “me either Caprice said “Caprice you sure know that Morgan is back in town”Josslyn said “Thanks for telling me, I hope you have a great pregnancy”Caprice said “Thank you, I hope you will be happy soon”Josslyn said “I will”Caprice said Josslyn left and AJ.
Caprice pour a drink as Alan came in. “Caprice are you okay”Alan ask “Yes ,Grandfather I’m glad you're here I would like to save the hospital it sure not close”Caprice said “Thank you but someone already did”Alan said “That’s great who is it”Caprice ask “The donor was anonymous “Alan said “Well I’m glad it’s save”Caprice said “Me to”Alan said

At General Hospital~ Brandon and Jax did a DNA test as Skye was wait for them went Emily came by. “Skye are you okay”Emily ask “No I’m not a young teenage boy is clam to be Jax son with Brenda I just wish she would leave us alone she took a lot from us”Skye said “Yes she did, I’m sorry”Emily said “Thanks I just pray this Brandon isn’t Jax”Skye said Jax and Brandon came by. “The test is done we will know in a couple of days”Jax said “That’s good”Skye said “Brandon would you like to stay with us till we know”Jax said “Sure, Do you have children together”Brandon ask “Yes Caprice and Jasper JR”Skye said “Yes Josslyn is mine with my ex-wife, Why don't we go to lunch to talk”Jax said “Sure”Brandon said

No comments:

Post a Comment