Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 68- “Freedom”




At Morgan~ Caprice came in. “Caprice you sure not be here”Morgan said “I know but I miss you”Caprice said “I miss you too, Did you have anything to do with Alistair death”Morgan ask “Yes but the less you know the better”Caprice said “Well I’m glad your free”Morgan said “Me too, I would love to be free with you”Caprice said she kiss him. “Caprice are you sure” I know Alistair hurt you but you did love him you were marry to him for years”Morgan said “Yes I’m not his anymore and Alistair isn’t going to run my life anymore either”Caprice said they share another kiss and made love for the first time as a couple.

At Amanda/Daniel~ Amanda was laying in bed when Daniel came in with their son. “Emmett is now sleeping I feed him and chance him to”Daniel said “Well he's your son to”Amanda said “You're to, Amanda what is going on with you did want a baby Daniel ask “Yes I’m just tired that all”Amanda said “I will try to help too but I do work”Daniel said “I did have a job”Amanda said “You didn’t have to quit your job it was your idea not mine”Daniel said “Yes and I now I can’t get it back”Amanda said “Why not”Daniel ask Amanda got out of bed. “Look at my body! It’s all ruin because of our son! Amanda yelled “I’m sorry but you can get it back “Daniel said

At the country club~ Jax and Skye and Brandon were there. “So when were you born”Skye ask “My birthday is in Christmas”Brandon said “That’s cool”Jax said “Yes”Brandon said “Have you seen Brenda”Skye ask “Yes I have , I hate seeing my mother in jail”Brandon said “I’m sorry, so Brenda was in jail all your life”Jax ask “Yes I hear what she did to you I’m sorry”Brandon said “So you were born in Paris before Brenda went to jail for kidnapped and trying to murder us”Skye said “Yes”Brandon said “Jax isn’t the only one who could be your father”Skye said “Who else”Brandon ask “Lorenzo Alcazar he was with your mother to”Jax said “Oh”Brandon said

No comments:

Post a Comment