Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 69- “Freedom”


At Morgan~ Caprice was laying in Morgan arms. “Are you okay”Morgan ask “Yes I’m wonderful, Morgan I love you”Caprice said “I love you too, I’m so glad to be back with you”Morgan said “Me too, it was worth it”Caprice said “I hope you made sure no one will find out”Morgan said “I did, if my kids find out they will hate me Alistair Jr is so much like his father it scare me”Caprice said “I’m sorry but hopefully Alistair will not turn out like his father”Morgan said “Yes, I wish I could have a child with you”Caprice said “Me to”Morgan said “What did Helena do to you”Caprice ask “She would have her men hit me and there a lot you don’t want to know about”Morgan said “I’m sorry it’s my fault”Caprice said “No it’s not don’t go there”Morgan said “Fine”Caprice said “You sure go as much as I love today we have to be careful if we date too soon the cops will think you did have something to do with Alistair death”Morgan said “You’re right”Caprice said she got up and dress and look at her wedding ring. “What is it”Morgan ask “I just wish I could take this ring off”Caprice said “Soon you can”Morgan said “This afternoon was wonderful”Caprice said she kiss him and left.

At Alexis/Ric ~ Blair came in. “Alexis I’m sorry I wasn’t there for Stefan funeral today I’m not ready to tell everyone I’m a Cassadine”Blair said “I get it you don’t want to be relative to Stavros “Alexis said “No but I would like to get to know you”Blair said “You to”Alexis said

No comments:

Post a Comment