Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 70- “Ghost of the past”



At Lorenzo/Blair~ Skye and Jax and Brandon came in. “Lorenzo this is Brandon , Brenda son he may be yours or mine we just did a DNA test”Jax said “Wow, Brenda has a son”Lorenzo said “Yes it could be yours to”Skye said “I will do a DNA test”Lorenzo said “I just want to know my father”Brandon said “You will”Lorenzo said
At Caprice office~ The magazine~ Caprice was working at her magazine when a man came in. “Caprice are you ready for your photo shoot”The man ask “Yes I will be”Caprice said they went t the photo shoot.
At Skye/Jax~ (The Quartermaine mansion) ~ Skye and Jax came in. “I’m glad Brandon is staying at the hotel We need to talk”Jax said “What”Skye ask “If Brandon is my son It doesn’t mean I don’t love you I don’t want it to ruin us Jax said “me either I love you”Skye said “I love you to”Jax said “Do you want to go see Brenda”Skye ask “No I don’t want to see her”Jax said “You’re right we can’t let Brenda or Brandon come between us”Skye said “No”Jax said
At General hospital~Monica was in her office she finally get her job back she was looking at some test result when Gail came in. “Gail it’s good to see you back in town”Monica said they share a hug. “I’m glad to be back I miss you”Gail said “I miss you too, I need you so much”Monica said “What is it”Gail ask “I haven’t been feeling good I thought it was just the flu or something but it’s not”Monica said “What is it”Gail ask “I have cervical cancer”monica said “No”Gail said “Now I have to tell Alan and Rick”Monica said “It will be fine, what are you doing to do”Gail ask “A hysterectomy “Monica said “You’re not alone”Gail said “Thanks”Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment