Saturday, July 2, 2016

‘Forever mine part 2 ch 18- “Will you marry me”


‘At the Quartermaine hotel~ Caprice and Morgan were having dinner. “I’m so glad this is over”Caprice said “Me too. You're right it’s time to move on”Morgan said he went on his knees. “Caprice will you marry me” Morgan ask “Yes! I will make you happy more than ever”Caprice said they share a kiss.
At General hospital~ Julian and Emily and Alexis and Laura were there. “The test result are back you're a Cassadine”The man said “Thank you”Julian said “I will not let go after the family empire”Alexis said “I just want to know my family I have my own money”Julian said
At Dr Kelly office~ Daniel and Paige were there. “Your baby is healthy so far”Dr kelly said “I will ported this baby with my life”Daniel said “I know you will”Paige said
At Caprice~ Caprice and the girls and Skye and Jax and Alistair Jr and Edward Jasper and Carly and Josslyn and Michael and MJ were there. “So what is your news”Skye ask “We our getting marry! Caprice said “No”Alistair Jr said “I’m happy for you”Edward Jasper said “Thank you no one can stop us this time”Caprice said “No”Morgan said “I’m happy for you both”Josslyn said “Me to”Skye said “You better not hurt my daughter”Jax said “I will not”Morgan said “We have so much to do”Caprice said “it will be the perfect wedding I’m so happy for you both”Carly said

No comments:

Post a Comment