Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 19- “ Missing you”



At the park~ Tea was walking when she ran into Sam. “Are you upset with me still”Tea ask “I miss you so much”Sam said “I miss you too but I will not have a man tell me what case to take”Tea said “I know I love that about you”Sam said “You love me Tea ask “Yes I do”Sam said they share a kiss.

At Caprice~ The family was still there. “I have some news Julian is Nikolas son”Emily said “What does that mean for our family”Caprice ask “Nothing he's not a heir bit I have a feeling he's just like his mother”Emily said “Who is mother”Courtney ask “Gia”Emily said “Oh “Courtney said “Courtney and Emily you sure now that Morgan and I are getting marry”Caprice said “That’s fast, Did you ever love my son”Courtney ask “Yes but it’s time to move on”Caprice said the family left. “Caprice are you okay”Morgan ask “Yes I’m , You make me happy and safe something Alistair never did”Caprice said “I sure go”Morgan said “You can stay here”Caprice said “I think we sure give the kids some space to deal with all this”Morgan said “All right”Caprice said Morgan left.
Late that night Caprice was sleeping when she had a nightmare. “You will never get rid of me”Alistair said “Caprice wake up. “Alistair”Caprice said
At the police station~ Anna was looking at Amanda case. “Anna why do you have Amanda file Mac ask “I just have a feeling we miss something”Anna said “What”Mac ask “I don’t know but I’m going to look into this case something doesn’t add up Anna said
At Paige~ Paige was holding a picture of her baby songrame . “The perfect plan”Paige said

No comments:

Post a Comment