Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 20- “Can we be happy”



At Skye/Jax~ Carly came in. “Why are you here”Skye ask “I want to throw an engagement party for Morgan and Caprice”Carly said “That’s fine”Skye said “You’re not happy about this are you”Carly ask “The last time I ever want was for my daughter to marry your son”Skye said “Morgan will make her happy more than Alistair did”Carly said 


At Lorenzo/Blair~ “Brandon how are you doing”Lorenzo ask “Good I sign up to finish high school here”Brandon said “Good, I hope you do enjoy this town”Lorenzo said “I will. So what do you for a living”Brandon ask “I sell coffee”Lorenzo said “Are you in the mob”Brandon ask “No I left it”Lorenzo said “Oh”Brandon said

At Tea office~ Trevor came in. “Tea I want to thank you for saying my daughter”Trevor said “You’re welcome are you leaving town”Tea ask “No I’m staying in town I want to be close to Amanda and TJ”Trevor said “I get it”Tea said “”I sure go”Trevor said and left.

At Caprice magazine~ Caprice was looking at picture of her photo shoot when Skye came in. “Mother look at my photo shoots”Caprice said “You look great you will be a hit”Skye said “Thanks I know this will save this magazine”Caprice said “I hope so, Are you sure about marrying Morgan”Skye ask “Yes it’s like Morgan and I were never together before we share a past”Caprice said “Yes I just don’t want you to get hurt I hate what I did last time push you with Alistair”Skye said “I blame Alistair not you I was a fool to fall for him thank god his dead”Caprice said

No comments:

Post a Comment