Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 21- “Can we be happy”



At the Cassadine mansion~ Edward Jasper and Alistair Jr were there working with Jax when Julian came in. “Can we help you”Jax ask “Yes I’m Julian Cassadine and this is mine”Julian said “No it’s not your not the first born son”Alistair Jr said “No none of this is you’re I will make sure of it”Alexis said as she came in. “I will be back”Julian said “We will win”Edward Jasper said “Julian left. “Yes we will”Alexis said “We can’t lose father empire”Alistair Jr said

At the country club~ Caprice was having lunch with her daughter's . “So did you have a great time in the city”Caprice ask “Yes it was great”Celeste said “I’m glad you had a great birthday”Caprice said “Yes we did”Jazzlyn said “Good , How do you feel about the wedding”Caprice ask “We our happy for you”Siddalee Rose said “Yes mother”Jazzlyn said “Good I loved your father but I want to be happy”Caprice said

Later that evening~ At the Quartermaine rose garden~ The family was there for Alan and Monica wedding. “Alan I’m sorry for what I did I love you and I will promise never to hurt you again you're my heart my life yes we fight but that’s the kind of love we have”Monica said “I love you too I’m so glad we found our way back together” Yes you're right we have a love like no other”Alan said “You are now husband and wife you may kiss the bride”The father said “I’m so happy for both my parents find their way back together and we our on top the Quartermaine are back no one can break us”AJ said “Lord still can take our money Tracy said “No he can’t I stole it from him”Jax said “Now you own us”Tracy ask “No I will sell it to you”Jax said “Thank you”Ned said “Your welcome”Jax said “Monica I’m so happy for you”Gail said “Thanks I’m glad you’re here”Monica said “Me to”Gail said “We sure go soon”Alan said “Where are you going on you’re honeymoon”Gail ask “Just to the hotel to be alone”Monica said “Emily came by. “Mother you look wonderful”Emily said “How are you doing”Monica ask “I’m fine”Emily said “In time you will find love again”Monica said “I don’t want to fall in love again”Emily said
“Monica and Alan I’m happy for you both”Bobbie said “Thanks for being here”Monica said “You’re welcome”Bobbie said “Monica I hope this time you don’t hurt my father”Skye said “I will not I get why you're protect of your father”Monica said “Thanks”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment