Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 22- “Forever and always”



A month later~ The Quartermaine hotel ~ Morgan and Caprice wedding rehearsal dinner. “Carly thank you for want to throw us a engagement party but we just want a simple wedding”Caprice said “It’s fine I’m happy for you and my son”Carly said “Morgan make me happy”Caprice said “You better not hurt my daughter”Jax said “I will not , Not like Alistair did”Morgan said “I hate this there has to be a way to stop this wedding”Alistair Jr said “There is nothing we can do leave mother alone”Edward Jasper said “I want to say a few words, For years I was gone but now I’m finally back and I have the women I love back in my life nothing will come between us”Morgan said they share a kiss. “We will see you at the wedding”Caprice said “Morgan are you sure about staying here tonight”Caprice ask “Yes I will see you tomorrow”Morgan said “I just want to say I’m glad you're both happy”Josslyn said “Thanks”Caprice said “Yes Morgan said The boys came by. “Mother let’s go”Alistair Jr said “I know you both miss your father and I will never try to replace him but I love your mother and I want to be your friend”Morgan said “Never this wedding sure never happened”Alistair Jr said “Alistair Jr”Caprice said


At St. Ann~ “Amanda room~ “Trevor was there. “How are you doing”Trevor ask “I hate it here”Amanda said “I know but Jail would of been worse”Trevor said “Yes I been having a dream of the night I don’t think I did it”Amanda said “You think someone else killed your son”Trevor ask “Yes “Amanda said “I will look into it”Trevor said “Thanks”Amanda said

No comments:

Post a Comment