Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 23- “Unexpected guest”




St. Angles~ Caprice and Morgan wedding day~ Caprice was in the room at the church get ready for the day. “It’s my wedding day! Caprice said “Yes it is , Oh Caprice I was so wrong you are so happy I never seen you like this so happy”Skye said “Yes I’m, I’m marry a man who care about me and what I think and how I feel and isn’t control”Caprice said “I’m happy for you”Skye said the girls came in. “Oh you all look beautiful “Caprice said “Mother we our happy for you”Jazzlyn said “Thank you”Caprice said
Morgan room~ Edward Jasper came in. “Why are you here”Morgan ask “I never seen my mother so happy as she is now with you thank you”Edward Jasper said “I will make your mother happy”Morgan said “I know you will more then my father did”Edward Jasper said


inside the church~ Jane and John and Rae and Daniel and Sam and Blair and Lorenzo and the Quartermaine were there. The girls walk down then Josslyn and Tea then Jax walk Caprice down. “Who give this woman away”The father ask “Her mother and I do”Jax said he sit down by Skye. “Caprice and Morgan have wrote their own vows”The father said “Morgan we have been apart for years no more I love you no one will come between us this time”Caprice said “I love you to your my heart my life I will make you happy maybe we can have a baby together”Morgan said “Does anyone object”The father ask “I do she my wife”Alistair said as he came in Caprice turn around and drop her flowers as Alistair came by her. “Caprice I’m back it’s time to call this wedding off and come home with me”Alistair said Caprice touch him. “Your real”Caprice said “Yes I’m”Alistair said “What is going on”The father ask “Well I’m Caprice husband everyone thought I was dead”Alistair said

No comments:

Post a Comment