Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 24- “Unexpected guest”


At St.Angels~ “Daddy How are you here”Jazzlyn ask “My girls all grow up, You look like your mother so beautiful”Alistair said “Father I’m glad your back”Alistair Jr said “My heir, and Edward Jasper my sons. Come on Caprice let’s go home”Alistair said she was shaking she was in shock. “Your cold, Here take my jacket”Alistair said he put the jacket on her and touch her hair. “Sure we go on with the wedding”The father ask “No Caprice can’t marry anyone she my wife”Alistair said he pull Caprice close to him. “Morgan”Caprice said “It’s going to be okay somehow”Morgan said “How did you make it? Is Stefan with you”Jax ask “I will fill you all on it later I want to be with my wife”Alistair said he took Caprice hand and they walk out Caprice look back at Morgan.”This isn’t good”Morgan said “No it’s not”Skye said “Skye what is going on” Do I need to know something to ported our daughter” Jax said “Yes let’s go home and talk”Skye said “Morgan I’m sorry”Carly said “it’s not over yet I will fight for Caprice”Morgan said “Just be careful”Carly said “Mother I can take care of myself”Morgan said “I know you can”Carly said
At Caprice/Alistair~ They came in Caprice was still in shock that Alistair was back. “Caprice why don't you go chance. I will have the maid make you some tea, Did you buy new furniture “Alistair ask “Yes”Caprice said “Do you need help get out of that dress”Alistair ask “No”Caprice said she went upstairs. “Father I’m glad your back before it was too late”Alistair Jr said “Me to”Alistair said
Caprice and Alistair bedroom~ Caprice was sit on her bed in her wedding dress crying she look at her ring from Morgan when Alistair came in. Alistair sit on the bed. “Caprice let me help you out of the dress I hope you didn’t pay a lot of money on a dress for a wedding that will never happened”Alistair said “It can still if you divorce me”Caprice said “Never! Now get up! I will help you get out of the dress”Alistair said Caprice got up and Alistair undress her. “Thank you now go I need to change”Caprice said “No we need to talk beside I seen your beautiful naked body many times”Alistair said “Caprice went into the bathroom.
“My family on there way over we can talk later”Alistair said Caprice came out. “Fine”Caprice said she touch his face and a scar. “Where did you get the scar”Caprice ask “From the accident Alistair said “Oh, Do you remember any of it”Caprice said “I know your secret my darling wife”Alistair said he touch her hair. “I don’t have any secrets”Caprice said the maid came in. “Mr.Cassadine your family is here”The maid said “Thank you, Darling let’s go”Alistair said he took her arm and they went downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment