Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever Mine part 2 ch 25- “Unexpected Guest”



At Skye/Jax~ “So Caprice ask Lorenzo to help her kill Alistair! “Why didn’t you tell me”Jax ask “Caprice was worry you would want her to tell do the right thing and tell the cops”Skye said “If you both told me I would agree to keep quiet even though this is wrong but I would never sent my child to jail”Jax said “I’m sorry I didn’t meant to hurt you”Skye said “It’s okay we will help Caprice together”Jax said “Yes Skye said
At Alistair/Caprice~ Courtney and Paige and Alexis and Laura and Emily were there. “I’m so glad you're alive my son, What happened”Courtney ask “I don’t remember much just that I wake up in a different hospital in another state”Alistair said “Where you hurt”Courtney ask “Yes I had to learn to walk again I want to come back when I could walk into my wife arms”Alistair said He look at Caprice who was still scare that he was back. “What state were you in”Paige ask “London I don’t know how I got there but this women nurse me back to health she was a old lady her name was Betty” I wish that Stefan made it”Alistair said “Me too , But I’m glad your back”Alexis said “Me to”Laura said “Thank you it’s good to be back,Alistair said “We sure go I want you to take it easy”Courtney said “Yes mother”Alistair said “It’s great that father is back”Alistair Jr said “Yes it is”Siddalee Rose said “Caprice you must be so happy that Alistair is back”Courtney said “Yes I’m going to bed it’s been a long day”Caprice said she went upstairs.
At Morgan~ Morgan was home having a drink with Michael. “I’m sorry”Michael said “I will not let Cassadine win this time”Morgan said

No comments:

Post a Comment