Saturday, July 2, 2016

Forever mine part 2 ch 53- “It’s not as it seem”



At General Hospital~ Skye room~ “Skye are you okay with all this”Jax ask “Yes I’m for Caprice sake we all have to be okay with it”Skye said “Yes”Jax said as Rae and Alan came in. “Skye how are you feeling”Alan ask “A little tired, Caprice is back in town”Skye said “That’s great”Rae said “Yes it is you sure rest”Alan said “”Alan is right”Jax said “I’m tied”Skye said she close her eyes.
At Lorenzo/Blair~ Carly came storm in. “Lorenzo! Have you found anything on my son”Carly ask “No I haven’t I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “I’m scare that I will loss my son again”Carly said “Maybe Morgan just needs to lay low for a while after everything with Caprice”Lorenzo said “Maybe I wish Morgan stay away from her”Carly said “If I find anything I will let you know”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Carly said she left as Blair came in. “Lorenzo you know where Morgan is done you”Blair ask “Yes I do but I can’t tell Carly for Caprice sake”Lorenzo said “Alistair killed him didn’t he”Blair ask “It looks that way but I can’t tell Carly yet till Caprice leave town”Lorenzo said “Fine I will keep quiet”Blair said “Thank you”Lorenzo said
At The Quartermaine Hotel~ Alistair came in with Caprice in his arms Alistair help Caprice with her chair. “Thank you Dear”Caprice said “Your welcome”Alistair said “How was work”Caprice ask “It’s nothing I can’t handle”Alistair said “I’m sure, Did you see Page”Caprice ask “Yes and I’m not going to lie to you but I’m going to help Page out of this”Alistair said “I’m not surprise your very loyal to your family it’s one thing I fell in love with you back when we were dating”Caprice said “We both have that in common”Alistair said “Yes”Caprice said the waitress came by. “Can I take your order”The waitress ask “Yes I will have the fish”Caprice said “Caprice, We both will have the fish and brandy for me and tea for my wife”Alistair said the waitress left. “I’m sorry’ Caprice said “It’s okay”Alistair said his phone rang Alistair went to take it. Caprice keep thinking his test me he's been doing it all day have I failed.
Josslyn came by her. “Josslyn you look great, How is the baby”Caprice ask “She great , I can’t believe I will have a one year old and a newborn “Josslyn said “Yes”Caprice said “I’m glad your back Skye miss you”Josslyn said “I miss her to”Caprice said Josslyn left. Alistair came back to the table. “Is everything okay”Caprice ask “Yes anyway I hear from Alistair Jr the children are having fun they really don’t want to leave”Alistair said “I’m sure”Caprice said there food arrive and they eat their dinner. Alistair had another headache he put his hands on his head. “Are you okay dear”Caprie ask “Yes Just a little headache let’s go home”Alistair said “Sure”Caprice said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment