Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 54- “It’s not as it seem”




At The Quartermaine mansion~Emily was there holding a picture of Page when Monica came in. “Oh Mother how do I help my daughter out of this”Emily ask “Did Page do it”Monica ask “No Page clam she was set up I want to believe her”Emily said “Do you have a plan”Monica ask “No Alistair is coming up with one”Emily said “No”Monica said “I know but Alistair love his sister”Emily said “Yes I guess so”Monica said “It’s just sad a baby is still dead and who knows what will happened with Page baby my grandchild”Emily said “Yes it is”Monica said

At Lois/Ned~ They came home from a trip. “I’m so glad we our home”Lois said “Yes now we have to decision if we sure tell Brooklyn the truth about Jazz” Ned said “I still can’t believe it”Lois said “Me either, I have a feeling Caprice know all along about this”Ned said “Maybe”Lois said

At Trevors~ Amanda and Trevor came in. “I’m so glad to be out of the hospital”Amanda said “Me too, You will get your life back”Trevor said “Yes but my son”Amanda said “I know, I wish I could give him back to you”Trevor said “I know”Amanda said

No comments:

Post a Comment