Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 55- “It’s not as it seem”


At Alistair/Caprice~ bedroom~ They were in bed sleeping when Caprice had a nightmare. “No! Morgan! Caprice yelled Alistair wake her up. “Caprice are you okay, You were calling Morgan name in your sleep”Alistair said “You killed him didn’t you! Caprice yelled “No I didn’t! Alistair yelled “Stop lying to me! Caprice yelled she got up and put on her robe. “Why do I have a bruise on my leg”Caprice ask “I don’t know maybe you fall, Have you been take your pill for your hand”Alistair ask he got up to. “”No , I don’t have anymore pills”Caprice said “Really”Alistair said “Yes”Caprice said “I need a drink”Alistair said he went downstairs and Caprice follow him. “Alistair just admit it! You killed Morgan and made me watch ! “You’re not the man I fall in love with you chance since we got back together before Morgan came to town you’re more control and you want to have sex anywhere! Caprice yelled “You made me this way! Beside you made me promise you to be more spontaneous in bed”! Alistair yelled He threw a vase. The maid came in. “ I will get it Mr.Cassadine”Rose said “ It’s fine just go”Alistair said Rose left. “You’re hand is bleeding”Caprice said she wrap his hand.
“Thank you come sit down”Alistair said he sit down on his chair and Caprice sit on his lap. Alistair pull out his phone. “Watch this video”Alistair said “It was a video of Morgan alive with another woman in bed. “No! Morgan alive! Caprice ask “Yes and his move on from you”Alistair said “How do I know this isn’t a fake video. “You could've made it up! Caprice ask “Yes I guess you will know never Darling”Alistair said he kiss her. “Let’s go upstair and make love”Alistair said “No I’m tired”Caprice said she got up. “You know I been test you all day and you forget how to be a lady”Alistair said “Well it’s been awhile since I was treat like one ’Caprice said “Or Act like one”Alistair said “You sure clean your hand”Caprice said she went upstairs. Alistair had another headache.

The next day~ Alistair/Caprice bedroom~ Caprice wake Alistair Up. “Alistair ’Caprice said he wake up. “What is it Darling”Alistair ask “Make love to me the way we used to when we first were dating”Caprice said “Well I do have a meeting this morning”Alistair said “Yes but you can be late you're the boss”Caprice said “Yes I’m, Why not , I’ll make love to you the way it was before”Alistair said “Yes Gentle and slow”Caprice said Alistair went on top of Caprice and made love to her like before.

No comments:

Post a Comment