Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 60 “ - "It’s not all as it seem”



At General Hospital~ Alistair room~ “Caprice was finishing shave his head. “I figure out why you want to make love this morning like we did before you were saying goodbye. How were you going to leave me”Alistair ask “It doesn’t matter , Because I’m not going to leave”Caprice said “If you want a divorce I will give you one no blackmail at all”Alistair said as Patrick came in. “Patrick I have a question does a brain tumor cause mood swings”Caprice ask “Yes it does, Have you had any Alistair”Patrick ask “Yes sometime I act like a different person”Alistair said “It could be the tumor”Patrick said “I’m going to call the children and have the driver sent a car to pick them up”Caprice said “Don’t tell them over the phone”Alistair said “I know”Caprice said ‘I love you”Alistair said he kiss her. “I love you to”Caprice said Patrick took Alistair into surgery.

in the hallway~Courtney was crying as Emily came by. “I’m sorry about Carly and Alistair”Emily said “Thanks I hate this, I love Carly but we were fighting about Alistair and Morgan”Courtney said “I’m sure it was hard, I know Alistair will make it his strong”Emily said “Yes he is, I’m sorry about Page”Courtney said “Thank you”Emily said
Caprice was shock by all this when Dr. Kelly came by. “We need to talk to you I have your blood work result”Dr Kelly said they went into her office. “So I’m pregnant”Caprice ask “Yes”Dr Kelly said “No”Caprice said “I know about the drug you were giving that could hurt the baby”Dr Kelly said “No”Caprice said

At Skye room~ Monica came in. “How are you”Monica ask “Worry about Caprice she was going to leave Alistair and now this and I’m also worry how my surgery will change things between Jax and I”Skye said “It’s not going to be easy but if Jax real love you which I know he does He doesn’t care about the breast”Monica said “Wat it hard for you and Alan after your surgery”Skye ask “Yes but we both got through it , I almost push Alan away don’t do that to Jax Monica said “I will try I just wish for once Jax and I will be happy”Skye said “You will and Caprice will get through this”Monica said “I just wish Caprice will leave him”Skye said “I can’t “Caprice said as she came in. “Why do you mean you can’t leave Alistair”Skye ask “You’re not alone in this”Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment