Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 61- “It’s not all as it seem”


At General Hospital~Skye room~ "I’m Pregnant”Caprice said “No the drug that Alistair give you”Skye said “He drug you”Monica ask “Yes”Skye said “It could've been the tumor Dr Drake saying it could of made Alistair anger and act out"Caprice
 “Yes a tumor can do that”Monica said “Are you going to keep the baby”Skye ask “Dr Kelly ran a test to see if anything happened to the baby, I sure go see if the children are here”Caprice said and left.
in the hallway~ Jax was sit on the couch when Alan came by.”Jax how are you doing”Alan ask “Skye thinks I will not love her now but I do”Jax said “It’s hard but you both have to be there for each other”Alan said “Was it hard for you after Monica had her surgery”Jax ask “yes it was”Alan said
At the Quartermaine hotel~ Bobbie was having a drink when Tony came by. “Bobbie let me take you home”Tony said “No I want to have a drink ! My daughter and Grandson are gone”Bobbie yelled “It’s sad I did love Michael to”Tony said “Yes I know you did”Bobbie said “Let’s go home”Tony said they left.
At General Hospital~ Josslyn room~ Josslyn was holding her daughter and MJ and William were in the room. “Have you hear from mother” I want her here”Josslyn said William took Josslyn hand. “I love you and our daughter Your mother and Michael were in a car accident they are gone I’m sorry”William said “No! Josslyn yelled Jax came in the room. “Why did you tell her”Jax ask Jax hug his daughter. “Mother and Michael are gone”Josslyn ask “Yes I’m sorry sweetheart if I could've save them I would the car blow up”Jax said “Where is the body”Josslyn ask “it’s on the way, We will plan the funeral together you're not alone”Jax said “I know I want to name my daughter after Mother Caroline” Josslyn said “I love it , We will tell both our daughters about your mother” and Brother William said “Yes”Josslyn said

No comments:

Post a Comment