Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 62- “It’s not all as it seem”



At General Hospital~ Caprice was fix her wrap when the children came in. “Mother what is going on? Why did the driver take us here”Alistair Jr ask “Your father been having headaches for a year now he never told me anyway Dr Drake is remove a brain tumor on your father he's in surgery now”Caprice said “Oh my god! Jazzlyn yelled “Your father is going to be fine at least I hope so”Caprice said “He will mother”Alistair Jr said Alexis came by, “There no news yet”Caprice said “Well I have some bad news”Alexis said “What is it”Caprice ask “I stole the company and the empire is now mine”Julian said as he came by. “What! How did you do this”Caprice yelled “It was easy”Julian said “Alexis can you do anything”Caprice ask “No I’m sorry”Alexis said “This is going to kill my husband! You Bastard! Caprice yelled she slap Julian. “Why do you care! You hate your husband! Julian yelled “You know nothing about my relationship with my husband! When Alistair gets better you better run away! Caprice yelled “We will get it back”Alistair Jr said “Yes we will”Edward Jasper said
Courtney came by AJ. “AJ I’m sorry about Michael”Courtney said “Thanks I can’t believe he's gone”AJ said “Me either I love Michael, You were there for me when I thought my son was dead if you need anything”Courtney said “Thanks but I will not make the same mistake we did before”AJ said “What Mistake”Elisabeth ask as she came by. “Elisabeth”AJ said “What is going on”Elisabeth ask “When Courtney thought Alistair was gone we both got drink and sleep together”AJ said Elizabeth slap AJ. “How dare you cheat on me! Elisabeth said “Please now now I need you”AJ said “You too can have each other! Elisabeth yelled she left.
“Mother do you want me to get you some tea”Edward Jasper ask “No thanks we sure hear something soon”Caprice said as Patrick came by. Caprice stood up and her sons took her hand. “How is my husband”Caprice ask “Alexis and Courtney and the girls came by. “We remove the tumor Alistair is fine now but no stress Alistair needs a lot of rest”Patrick said “Thank you Dr Dake I will take care of my husband”Caprice said Dr Dake pull Caprice aside. “Alistair can’t be together with you for a least a month you know what I mean”Dr Dake said “Yes I do”Caprie said “I want to see my son”Courtney said “Just don’t stay too long”Dr Drake said “Let’s not tell Alistair about the empire”Caprice said “No”Alexis said

No comments:

Post a Comment