Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 66- “It’s not all as it seem”



At General Hospital~ Alistair room~ Alistair Jr came in. “Father are you okay”Alistair Jr ask “Yes I will be, While I’m recovery I need you to step up and work for me at the office”Alistair said “Sure father”Alistair Jr said “What is it! What are you keeping from me! Alistair yelled Caprice came in carrying a bag. “What is all this yelling”Caprice ask “Our son is keeping something from me ! It’s about the empire! Do you know what it is”Alistair yelled “Alistair please calm down! You can’t have any stress”Caprice said “Just tell me! Alistair yelled Patrick came in. “What is going on” Alistair you need to calm down! Patrick said “My wife and son are keeping something from me! I will not calm down till they tell me! Alistair yelled “Go head”Patrick said “Julian stole the empire from you I’m sorry”Caprice said “No! My father legacy is gone”! Alistair yelled “We will get it back father I promise you! Alistair Jr said “Look it doesn’t matter I’m just glad your okay, Now calm down”Caprice said “If we don’t have the empire you would not have all the nice things I buy you all the money is gone to”Alistair said “Alexis is working on getting it back”Alistair Jr said “Can you call Alexis and check on things for me son I need you”Alistair said “Yes father I will handle it”Alistair Jr said he left with Patrick. “Alistair”Caprice said “Why didn’t you tell me”Alistair ask “You just had surgery Patrick told me no stress I want to be the one to take care of you this time”Caprice said “I understand, Now where did you go”Alistair ask “To check on things at home and I brought you some clothes ”Caprice said “Thank you, How are the girls”Alistair ask “Good Jazzlyn has dance class today our daughter is going to be a star”Caprice said “Yes she is”Alistair said “I brought you some breakfast to”Caprice said “Thank you, Caprice I know something is upset you now what is it I can handle it”Alistair said
“I know that you were drug me, What did you want to do to me”Caprice ask “I want you to think I killed Morgan”Alistair said “You didn’t”Caprice ask “No the man you watch me shot was as doppelganger who I hire to make it look like I shot Morgan”Alistair said “So you shot this man instead”Caprice ask “No he was wear a bulletproof vest Alistair said “Where is Morgan”Caprice ask “That video I show you is true he has move on , Now you need to move on to”Alistair said “So that drug was for me to think you did it”Caprice ask “Yes and go crazy”Alistair said “Alistair”Caprice said “I’m sorry I was so angry with you for trying to kill me and move on with Morgan , I hope you can forgive me”Alistair said

No comments:

Post a Comment