Saturday, July 2, 2016

Forever mine part 2 ch 71-”Miracle”


At Caprice/Alistair~ Bedroom~ Alistair was get up from making love to Caprice. “Wow! Your toes curl 12 times I think we hit a record”Alistair said he put his shirt on. Caprice got up to and put on her robe. “I think we did to Alistair where are you going”Caprice ask “To work Princess I have to fight for my company”Alistair said “Alistair you just had brain surgery you need to stay in bed let me take care of you”Caprice said she kiss him. “Darling I will be fine if I can make love to you and be fine I can handle work”Alistair said “You don’t want to stay home with me” I was going to lay by the pool and show off my new bikini” Caprice said she show him her bikini “Oh Darling your temp me”Alistair said he kiss her. “But I have to go”Alistair said “Fine who is going to put sunscreen on me” Maybe the new pool boy”Caprice ask “Oh I don’t think so I will put the sunscreen on you before I go”Alistair said “Fine I’ll put on my bikini” Caprice said she change into her bikini . “Your so sexy my princess”Alistair said “We need to talk later”Caprice said “About what”Alistair ask as he was put the sunscreen on. “The baby and Morgan”Caprice said “What about Morgan”Alistair ask “He needs to come home to say goodbye to Michael and Carly you know I’m right”Caprice said “I will see what I can do”Alistair said “I’m not leaving you I believe you're a new man”Caprice said “Yes I’m”Alistair said she kiss him. “I have to go we will talk about the baby tonight”Alistair said he left.
At the Quartermaine~ Monica was looking at some picture of Michael when AJ came in. “Mother, What are you looking at”AJ ask “Some picture we have of Michael I wish we had more”Monica said “Me too but no thanks to Sonny and Carly”AJ said “Yes but it’s too late”Monica said “Yes my son is gone”AJ said “We will get through this”Monica said “Yes we will”Skye said as she came in.”Skye I’m glad you're fine I need my sister”AJ said “Always”Skye said “We sure plan the funeral”Monica said as Bobbie came in. “Bobbie I’m sorry about Carly no matter how I feel about her she was your daughter”Monica said “Thank you, I also came to talk about Michael funeral I think we sure have them both together”Bobbie said “Well Michael did love his mother all right for my son sake we will have a double funeral”AJ said “Thank you”Bobbie said “Do you need anything”Monica ask “I been trying to find Morgan but nothing but dead ends”Bobbie said “I’m sorry he sure be here”Monica said “Yes”AJ said AJ and Bobbie left.
“Skye how are you doing”Monica ask “I’m glad that I made it out of surgery well but I don’t feel sexy”Skye said “It’ s hard but you will feel sexy I promise you”Monica said “Jax wants to make love but I wasn’t in the mood what if Jax can’t wait till I’m ready”Skye ask “Jax well wait for you he love you”Monica said “Yes”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment