Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 72- “Come out”


At Alistair/Caprice~ Caprice was laying by the pool when Edward Jasper came by. “Mother”Edward Jasper said “Edward Jasper what is it”Caprice ask “I have a secret I want to tell you first before Father”Edward Jasper said “What is it are you in trouble”Caprice ask “No mother I’m just going to say it I’m gay”Edward Jasper said “Wow, Are you sure”Caprice ask “Yes”Edward Jasper said “I love you son , Your strong then I ‘m”Caprice said “Thank you it feels good to say it but How do I tell father”Edward Jasper ask “I will help you tell your father, Does anyone else know”Caprice ask “Grandmother Matthews she figure it out”Edward Jasper said “How”Caprice ask “Brandon was my boyfriend in board school”Edward Jasper said “Brandon, He was almost my brother”Caprice said “I know that worry me”Edward Jasper said “Do you love him”Caprice ask “I do mother I want to be with him”Edward Jasper said “Well if he makes you happy”Caprice said “Thanks”Edward Jasper said the maid came by with a photograph. “Mrs.Cassadine there here for your photo shoot”The maid said “Yes I forget I can cancel”Caprice said “Mother it’s okay, I’m not ready to tell father yet”Edward Jasper said they share a hug. “All right let’s set up for the shoot”Caprice said

At Lorenzo/Blair~ Brandon was there when Starr came by. “Brandon where is everyone”Starr ask “Lorenzo and Blair are out”Brandon said “Oh my mother is happy with Lorenzo”Starr said “That’s good”Brandon said “Are you seen anyone”Starr ask “Starr I’m not into girls I haven’t told anyone but I’m gay”Brandon said “Well I’m happy for you”Starr said “Thanks I need to tell my father”Brandon said “I’m sure he will be fine with it he love you”Starr said Brandon share a hug with Starr. “Thank you”Brandon said “Your welcome , Is there someone you care for”Starr ask “There was”Brandon said Edward Jasper came in. “Brandon can we talk”Edward Jasper ask “Sure”Brandon said “I’ll let you both talk, I’m Starr Manning”She said “Edward Jasper Cassadine you can call me EJ” he said she left. “Brandon I just told my mother that I’m gay it feels so good”EJ said “That’s great how did she take it”Brandon ask “At first mother was shock but she say she still love me and will help me tell my father , Mother is used to gays she a model”EJ said “It’s still different when it’s your son but I’m glad you came out now it’s my turn”Brandon said “We will be in this together”EJ said “Yes Brandon said

No comments:

Post a Comment