Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 73- “Baby come back to me”


At Pine Valley~ A house~ Amanda knock on the door and Janet open it. “Mother you're alive”Amanda ask “Yes I’m”Janet said a baby cried. “Mother you have a baby here”Amanda ask “Yes”Janet said she went to get the baby and came out with a boy. “Who baby is this”Amanda ask “Yours ! Your son is alive”Janet said “What! You have my son! Amanda yelled Amanda pick up the baby. “Emmett you're alive my sweet baby boy! What the hell did you do! Amanda ask “What you and Daniel share is wrong he's my son”Janet said “Adoption son”Daniel said as he came in. “Oh now that you found Skye you forget me turn your back on the women who raise you! Janet yelled “I thought you were dead! I move on from you”Daniel said “I saved your son”Janet said as Page and Alexis and Emily came in. “What are you doing here”Amanda ask “We follow you, Your son is alive”Page ask “Yes “Amanda said “I didn’t kill him! I know it”Page said “Who are you” What is going on”Alexis ask “I’m Janet Green Amanda mother I went to visit Amanda she was asleep in the bathroom and Emmett was in the bath tube I was about to take him when Page came in so I hide I saw Page trying to take the baby so I give her a drug then I took Emmett I want to keep him safe from everyone”Janet said “Mother how could you! I thought my baby was dead! At first I thought I killed him and I was like you! I even went to a mental hospital! Amanda yelled “That’s why I made it right by setup Page”Janet said as Lucky came in.
“Janet Green you are under arrest for kidnapping a baby “Lucky said Janet was arrest and went with Lucky. “I didn’t kill a baby! Oh thank god Amanda I'm sorry”Page said “What were you going to do with my son that night”Amanda ask “I just came to talk to you and Daniel then I saw Emmett in the bath tube I was going to get him out of the water and wake you up”Page said “Let’s go home I want our son to get look at the hospital”Daniel said “Yes Amanda said “We can talk about Nikolas to Page”Daniel said Amanda and Alexis and Daniel left.
“Mother I didn’t do it feels so good”Page said “I know you didn’t do it I know you”Emily said “Thank you for believe in me”Page said “A parent always does love their child no matter what”Emily said

No comments:

Post a Comment