Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 27

 “Family Ties Ch 27”

At Valentin-Valentin wanted to leave town with his daughter he felt that he was losing everything now that he lost Nina and the Cassadine empire and ELQ what more could he lose he looks outside where it start to rain and went upstairs as someone came into the house and shot him in the back and he fell to the floor and was bleeding.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were in bed .”When sure we tell everyone I’m black “I think after Sonny funeral it’s tomorrow “I’m so glad his dead I can take over the business “Lorenzo Leave Jason alone” Why do you care about him” He's my brother “Alright “Skye got up and put on her robe.”I need to tell you that AJ is Alive “How “Michael and Monica helped him hide after Sonny shot him” Wow! Michael betrayal Sonny “I know! I wish he found out before he died! “Me too” I need to go, John goes home tomorrow “I’m glad “Me too” I can’t wait till you’re here with me” Me too” Lorenzo Kiss Skye goodbye.


At Bobbie-Bobbie came home and took off her gloves and went upstairs to shower as Lucas Came in and saw blood on the gloves and wonder what happened.


At The Quartermaine mansions-Skye Came Into the den as Monica Came in from the lain with gloves on.”Monica. Are you okay” Yes I Just was in Alan grave” I wish we could save him just like you save AJ” Me too” I’m glad Michael helped you” Me too he finally open his eyes when it came to Sonny and Carly “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment