Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 26

 “Family Ties Ch 26”

Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in his bedroom about to go to bed he missed his family here and couldn’t wait for them to come home when Skye Came Into the room.”Skye, Why are you here ‘I missed being with my husband ‘Skye Kiss Lorenzo and they made love.


At Carly-Carly came home with Josslyn.”Are you sure about staying here without Sonny” Yes, I don’t know if this was one of Sonny enemy so it’s safe here” Alright, When is the funeral “Tomorrow, If you need to talk” No I’m okay” We will get through this” Yes”


At The Metro, Co-Bobbie was getting dinner when she ran into Michael.”Michael, How are you doing, You’re mother been worrying about you” I just saw mom, I was busy at ELQ today ‘You have it back “Yes, We got it back from Valentin” What did you blackmail him with “Valentin was the one who plans the hotel hostage he wanted Jerry to do it” So It wasn’t Skye or Lorenzo “No” Wow” I’ll call you later “Michael left. Bobbie was upset she thought about that night thinking her daughter was gone and left.


At The Quartermaine crypt -Monica was visiting Alan.”Our son is alive, I just wish you were alive too, I hate that you are gone, It’s Valentin fault” Monica touched Alan gravestone and left.


At Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were in bed.”What meant you decide to come here and make love with me” I miss you, I want to make it work with you” Really “Yes just never lie to me again except when it’s about your work I don’t want to know” Deal” Lorenzo Kiss Skye,


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment