Saturday, August 14, 2021

FAMILY Ties Part 1 Ch 29

 “Family Ties Ch 29”

At General Hospital-Alexis and Nina Came Into the hallway as Lucas Came by.”Lucas, What’s going on? We were called about Valentin “As Nora and Mac Came by.”Valentin was shot and didn’t survive, I’m sorry “No” Does Charlotte know” No” Can we see him” Yes” Do you have the bullet we need it for evidence “Yes I saved it” Thanks “


Valentin room-Valentin was on the bed when Nina Came Into the room.”I’m sorry about the way it ended between us, I’ll look over Charlotte I know you love her so much, I’ll find out who did this and take care of them” As Alexis Came Into the room.”Valentin, I’m sorry you reach out to me when I was falling apart, This doesn’t seem right “No it doesn’t, We have to find the person who did it “


Lucas was in the hallway when Bobbie Came by.”How’s Valentin “He didn’t make it” No” Yea” We sure go to the funeral “Yes”


At Lulu-Lulu and Dante, we’re talking.”I want to try to make it work, I love you Still “I love you too” Lulu's phone rang it was Alexis.”No, I’ll tell her “Lulu hang up the phone.”Valentin died “No” Yeah he has shot” Charlotte Came by,” Sweetheart, I have some bad news about you're father, He was shot last night “Is he okay “No, He didn’t make it “No! Charlotte yelled and cried.


At The Church-Carly and Josslyn and Michael and Kristina and Molly and Jason and Sam and Bobbie and Lucas were there for Sonny's funeral Carly went up to make a speech.”Sonny was the love of my life, I don’t regret marrying him but I do regret the hurt like losing our son I want to Find out what happened to my husband and I will” She sit down as Jason got up.”I will not let anything happened to Sonny's Family, I will protect my family “As Ric Came Into the Church.”Ric, Why are you here “For my brother's funeral “Ric got up.”I love my brother even though he didn’t want anything to do with me “Kristina got up.”I will do whatever I have to do to protect Avery from Sonny's enemy I’m glad she with Ava” Carly was upset as Michael got up.”Sonny raises me as his son, I sure of been raise AJ Quartermaine The 3, I regret my whole childhood from being shot at to going to jail, it wasn’t normal it sure of been normal the choice that was made for me as a child were the wrong ones “Carly was upset by Michael speech and the funeral was over.”Michael, Why did you say that” Because It’s True, I sure of been a Quartermaine! I will never forget how Sonny shot AJ and you cover for him” I thought you forgive us” Never! Michael left.


Jason Came by.”Carly, Just give him time “I hate this” I know” Something going on with Michael “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment