Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 30

 “Family Ties ch 30”

At The Quartermaine gatehouse-AJ was drinking some coffee when there was a knock on the door AJ went by it and open it a little it was Skye and her children.”Come in “AJ close the door.”AJ,I want you to meet my children,Lila Rae and John,This is my brother AJ”Hi,Its good to meet you both ,You're Mother was my best friend “Mommy ,say you had to hide”Yes I did but soon I wouldn’t have to”Oh”It’s Nice to meet both of you”You too”


At the main house-Monica was pouring some coffee when Michael Came Into the room.”Michael,Are you okay”Yes,I think it’s time we tell the family about AJ”I think so too,I’ll go get him”Monica left.


At Lulu-Lulu was comforting her daughter about Valentin when their was a knock on the door it was Nina.”Nina,Come in”Charlotte,How are you doing about this ‘I’m sad about Daddy “Me too”Do they know what happened “No”


At The Quartermaine gatehouse-AJ and Skye were talking.”It’s so good to see you happy Skye and a mother “Thanks,I’m trying to be happy “Are you with someone “Lorenzo is alive,His my husband “Oh,I didn’t know”No one knows “I want to meet him,He better make you happy “He does”As Monica Came Into the room.”AJ.I think it’s time we tell everyone “All right “


At Morgan gravestone-Carly was their.”Morgan ,My Sweet boy,You’re father is with you know you both have each other,I love you both so much,Something is going on with you're brother “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment