Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 39

 “Family Ties ch 39”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Everyone just found out that Lorenzo and AJ we’re alive. Elizabeth went by AJ.”Elizabeth, It’s good to see you, Are you with anyone “I just lost my husband Franco a couple of months ago” I’m sorry I wanted you happy “I was for a while with Franco”


Olivia and Ned, we’re talking.”Well this is what you're family wanted “Yes, Olivia can we get it back ‘Yes, I have been thinking of opening a restaurant “I’ll support you” Thanks “Ned Kiss Olivia.


Skye and Lorenzo were talking as Alexis Came by.”So you’re alive, why can’t you just go away “Alexis it’s so good to see you” Skye, I hope you don’t hurt Jax he been thought a lot” I wouldn’t “


Laura and Monica were talking.”I want to help Bobbie “We will help Bobbie “As Tracy Came by.”We will help Bobbie she sure not go to jail for Valentin Cassadine murder” She will not go to jail” No”


Carly and Michael came back inside and Carly went by AJ.”AJ, you better not hurt our son “I wouldn’t “In a way you do finally have your revenge on Sonny, don’t you? He's dead and you're alive “This hasn’t been the way I wanted, I didn’t want to get shot at” I l know, I hate that Sonny shot you it destroys Michael “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment