Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 ch 38

 “Family Ties ch 38”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Michael were greeted the guest as Olivia and Ned and Brooklyn and Skye and Tracy were there when Carly, Jason, Alexis, Sam, Lucy, Laura, and Kevin and Kristina and Molly and Ric and Elizabeth were there,” Welcome everyone to my house, I have some wonderful news to share the night my son AJ was shot by Sonny again I came up with a plan to keep him safe and with the help of my grandson I did” What! Carly was upset as AJ came into the room,” AJ, You’re Alive “Yes I’m back “Michael you helped Monica “Yes after My Father was shot by Sonny we sent him to Switzerland to recover “Why didn’t you tell us “Really! You wonder why! You would tell Sonny and he would go after My father again “Michael did what a Quartermaine would do we take care of our own “Yes we do” So this Party was Just to tell us you back “His not the only one” As Lorenzo came into the room.”You’re Alive to” Yes I’m back “Lorenzo Kiss Skye.”Skye, Are you with Lorenzo “His my husband “Did you kill Sonny! “You’re just upset because Sonny died and we are back” Yes I’m! Michael went by Carly.”Let's go talk “They went outside.


“some party” Yes” Laura, Scotty told me about Bobbie she cannot go to jail “I’m going to help with what I can” Good”


Jason and Monica went to talk.”Jason I know you’re sad about Sonny but AJ is your brother we are your blood I hope you will leave him alone “I’m leaving this lifestyle, I’m not sure what I’ll do”Good”AJ Came by.”AJ,Just don’t hurt michael”I love my son I never got a chance to raise him”I do have some regrets about that “


Michael and Carly were outside.”I want to get to know my father this time leave AJ alone let him have a life “I never wanted Sonny to kill him no matter what happened in my relationship with AJ ,We share you”So you will leave him”Yes”Thanks “I need you're help.You're Grandmother was Arrest for killed Valentin Cassadine “I’ll help”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment