Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 41

 “Family Ties ch 41”

At Bobbie's trial -Nora was about to call someone when Mac Came by,” I would like to talk to the police commissioner “Five minutes “Mac and Nora went into the hallway to talk as Felicia Came by Bobbie.”How are you doing “I’m alright if I go to jail I can handle it” You wouldn’t “What’s going on” I don’t know”


Nora and Mac Came back into the room.”You’re Honor I would like to call a witness Nikolas Cassadine “Nikolas got up and took the stand,” Nikolas, Were you at Valentin that night he was murder “Yes I was” Why did you go there “To kill him” Did you “No as soon as I got there he was already dead “Did you see Bobbie “I saw her leaving so I clean up” You know that’s a crime “I was protecting a friend “Nikolas look at Bobbie.”Did you hidden the gun” Yes, I took it, Valentin was a horrible man and got what he deserves, Let Bobbie go” just because a person is bad doesn’t mean they should die” Nora was finished. Nikolas, Did you Call for help “No” Thanks “Nikolas got off the stand.”I call Dr. Monica Quartermaine “


Monica took the stand.” Dr. Quartermaine is Ms. Spencer a great nurse” Yes she is” Has she ever took another life” No” If Bobbie gets out of this and doesn’t go to jail could she stay with you” Yes I’ll take responsibility for Bobbie if needed she sure not be in jail “I’ll call my client Bobbie Spencer “Bobbie took the stand.”Bobbie have you ever fought back again someone “Yes my ex-husband DL use to hit me “You’re suspended for killing him” Yes but I didn’t “You have a past, You use to be prostitution “Yes but I have changed people can change, I did it because he tries to hurt my children “


Scotty Came by.”You haven’t committed a crime since this right “Right” You have a great job as a nurse and children and grandchildren “Yes”


“I will make my decision in a few days, But till then Bobbie can stay with Dr. Quartermaine “Thanks you’re Honor “


Copyright by Skye’s the limitFamily Ties c

No comments:

Post a Comment