Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 42

 “Family Ties ch 42”

On The Docks-Skye and Lila Rae we’re walking they just finished shopping and Skye was feeling tired.”Lila Rae, Why don’t we go get lunch at the hotel” Sure, Mother are you okay” Yes sweetheart “They left.


At Sonny's coffee shop-Jason was waiting for the new owner all the paperwork was finished with the lawyer when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Why are you here “You’re looking at the new owner “Really “Yes, You can’t stop it all the legal work is done” I can still take care of you “Get out of my shop” If you killing Sonny I will deal with you” I didn’t but whoever did I would thank them” Jason left,


At The Quartermaine mansion-Bobbie and Monica Came Into the House.”Why are you helping me” We have been friends forever besides I want to kill him that night too I went to do it and it was too late” Did you see me” No” I hope I don’t lose my license “You wouldn’t, I’m going to help you’” Thanks “


At Nikolas-Nikolas was at home when Lucy Came Into the room.”Why are you here” Since Valentin went and he founded Deception what happened to it” I will make sure the funds are still there for you Lucy I know how much you love it” Thanks “You’re Welcome “


At The Metro Co-Skye and Lila Rae, we’re having lunch together and Skye was still not feeling well.’Mother, Are you okay” Yes” Skye passed out.”No! Mother! Someone call for help”Lucas and Carly Came by and Lucas look at Skye.”Please save my mother she just passed out “It’s going to be okay”Carly comfort Lila Rae.”Is you're mother allergic to anything “No”I’ll call an ambulance “I’ll call Daddy “Lila Rae left.”Lucas “It doesn’t look good,Skye not waking up”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment