Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 23

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 23”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came into the house,” Genevieve! Skye yelled as the maid Came Into the room.”Genevieve not here” Oh” Skye pick up Her phone and calling Genevieve.”Genevieve, You have a Doctor's appointment today “Skye left the voicemail and hang up the phone as Jax called her and told her about Lorenzo as he Came Into the room and Skye looked mad.”Skye, We need to talk” Yes we do! I just got off the phone with Jax, You threaten him! “Yes! He's not going to take John from you” Lorenzo let the courts handle this” Skye “No! I just hire Tea and I know she will win this “Lorenzo touch Skye,” Skye, We both know there a Changed you could lose John and it’s because of me and I cannot live with that”I know and we will handle this together “Alright “I need to go to the hospital Genevieve has an eye appointment and I want to be their for her “I’ll go with you”They left.


At Lila Rae-Lila Rae was in her bathroom throwing up from breakfast she was carrying a secret.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was talking time Kevin.”How are you feeling “I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel for years I thought Rae was my wife but it turn out to be a lie! My whole life in London was a lie”You have a right to be angry “Yes I do”


At The Police station-Rae was in her cell when Monica Came Into the room,”How is he”Never ask about my husband ! You will pay for it”Monica left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment