Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 22

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 22”

At Brenda's cottages, house-Genevieve was looking around as Jax Came Into the room.”Why are you here “Brenda left me this house, Why are you here “I brought Brenda this house and the security company called me” Oh I’m sorry “It’s okay, If Brenda wanted you to have it then I’ll sign it over to you” I haven’t told my parents yet” Alright “Did you love her” Yes” What about Skye “I loved her too” Genevieve's eye was hurting her.”Are you okay “Not Really “Why do you want to move out” Because I don’t feel safe in that house I lose my eye” It is hard” I love Skye but I do hope John never gets hurt “I’ll make sure of it” Jax left.


At Tea office -Tea was in an office she decided to step up a law office as Skye Came Into the room.”Tea,Will you be my lawyer for the custody fight “Yes”Thanks,I cant lost my son”You will not “


At Jax House -Jax Came home to Find it dark and he turn on the light to Find his house all broken into and Lorenzo in the room.”Why are you here! “Lorenzo went by Jax.”You will not John from Skye! I’ll make sure of it! John sure be my son not your! His son and I’ll make sure he's safe and not neither you! Your own daughter lost her eye because of you and your lifestyle! If you love you're family do the right thing by them”You will not win if you do. I'll come after you”Lorenzo left.


At The Police station-Rae and Alexis we’re talking.”Rae, Why did you do this” Because I wanted Alan” How long did you have him” Six years “You never try to call Monica “No” This doesn’t look good You probably will go to jail but I can get a light sentence “No” Did Skye know” No” None one” No”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment