Monday, November 2, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 37

Finding you part 7 ch 37~At Kelly’s~Genevieve had just walk in she was upset, “Genevieve, Why are you crying”Skye ask “I told you to just leave me alone, Beside I don’t cry”Genevieve said and wipe her tears. “It’s okay to cry, Now what is it, Did you have a fight with Alexander”Skye ask “No we don’t fight we negotiate and it’s not Alexander, Daddy call me over to the hospital”Genevieve said “What happened”Skye ask “Daddy told me I ‘m name after his mother and that I could have the same fate as his mother, Who was murder”Genevieve said “No”Skye said “Mother please believe me, Please leave him if he kill me”Genevieve said “You're father isn’t going to kill you, I will deal with this okay’ Skye said “Don’t go back to him please”Genevieve said “Genevieve I know it’s hard to believe but I do love him his my soulmate”Skye said “Mother”Genevieve said “Just let me handle this”Skye said and left.

At General Hospital~ Lila Rae room~Lila Rae was awake when Rae and Alan came in. ‘Grandmother, Grandfather”Lila Rae said “How are you doing, We our glad you're okay”Rae said “Not good, This is Daddy fault”Lila Rae said “Are you sure”Alan ask “Yes of all of us kids Daddy could never lie to me”Lila Rae said “I’m sorry”Alan said “Genevieve is right, it would be nice if we had a normal father”Lila Rae said “What are you going to do”Rae ask “I want him out of my life for now, I know mother will be upset but I just can’t forgive him right now”Lila Rae said “We understand and so will you're mother”Alan said “I hope so”Lila Rae said

At Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was awake when Skye came in with coffee and muffins. “Skye, I know you would come back to me”Lorenzo said “We need to talk first, Did you just threaten our daughter”Skye ask “I just told Genevieve what happened to my mother”Lorenzo said Skye came by Lorenzo and whisper in his ear.“Lorenzo if you lay a hand on Genevieve , I will kill you”Skye said “Skye, Of course I will not kill our daughter I just want her to be scare of me , Are you still leaving me”Lorenzo ask

At Lila Rae room~ Lila Rae was alone when Morgan came in. “Morgan it was Daddy, Who did this not you I’m sorry I blame you”Lila Rae said “It’s okay, I will take care of this”Morgan said “Don’t kill him”Lila Rae said “I know if I kill Lorenzo it’s over for us and I don’t want to do that I love you”Morgan said “I love you too, Do you still want to get marry”Lila Rae ask “Yes”Morgan said “Me too”Lila Rae said they share a kiss.

At the Police station~Alexis office~ Alexis was working when Genevieve came in. “Alexis I need you're help, I need a restraining order against my parents, My father just threaten my life”Genevieve said “I kind of know you would need one so I took care of it , They sure get it soon”Alexis said “Thank you, I never thought my Dad would threats me his own daughter”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Alexis said “It just makes me more then ever to want to take him down when I become a lawyer”Genevieve said “Good, Don’t let them get to you, Take all what has happened to you're family and do something by chance it when you become a lawyer”Alexis said “Oh I will”Genevieve said and left.

At General Hospital~ Lorenzo and Skye room~Skye was about to leave when a man came in. “Mr. Alcazar have a nice day”The man said and give Lorenzo a piece of paper and left. “What is it”Skye ask Lorenzo open it. “It’s a restraining order I can’t go neither Genevieve”Lorenzo said “You and Genevieve always had a completed relationship I always hope one day you would fix it”Skye said “Me too, But I guess we will never fix it”Lorenzo said “I’m going to check on Lila Rae”Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment