Monday, November 2, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 38

~At General Hospital~ Lila Rae room~Lila Rae and Morgan were still talking. “Let’s get marry soon”Lila Rae said “Are you sure”Morgan ask “Yes, I want to be with you”Lila Rae said “I want that too”Morgan said they share a kiss as Skye came in. “Mother”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, I’m sorry about the baby”Skye said “It’s Daddy's fault”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, I know you're upset and I get it but you're daddy love you”Skye said “Mother I love you but I blame Daddy for this, We our getting marry soon and I want you there but not him”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae you're father wants to walk you down”Skye said “I will have Uncle AJ do that”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae”Skye said “Mother please support me and please leave him”Lila Rae said “All I ever want was a family and now it keeps falling apart”Skye said “It would not fall apart if Daddy would just leave the mob”Lila Rae said “It’s not that easy”Skye said “I know Mother”Lila Rae said “I would like to be at the wedding”Skye said “You can just not him”Lila Rae said Skye kiss her daughter on the cheek and left. “I wish Mother would leave him”Lila Rae said I know”Morgan said

At the park~Genevieve was there walking when she ran into Alexander who was holding a pomeranian. “Alexander, Who dog is that”Genevieve ask “Genevieve, You're here”Alexander said “Yes , What is going on”Genevieve ask “This was going to be a surprise but it’s you're dog, I brought it for us”Alexander said “Oh Alexander a nice surprise”Genevieve said and cried thinking of the time that Lorenzo brought her a dog. “What is it”Alexander ask “It’s Daddy, I will fill you in let’s go take the dog home”Genevieve said “Are you okay”Alexander ask “I will be”Genevieve said they left.

At General Hospital~ Lorenzo room~ Morgan came in. “Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “We need to talk, I know you put the bomb in my warehouse, What do you want”Morgan ask “I want you to leave my business deals alone, Go after someone else”Lorenzo said “Are you worry I will tell everyone that the coffee house is a fount for what you really do, That you haven’t order beans in a long time”Morgan ask “I’m not scared of you”Lorenzo said “You sure be, Lila Rae and I are getting marry and you are not welcome there”Morgan said “You will not make my daughter happy”Lorenzo said “Yes I will”Morgan said

No comments:

Post a Comment