Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 40

~At the Quartermaine hotel room~Skye was there in her room having some tea when their was a knock on the door Skye got up. “Who is it”Skye ask “It’s Rae”She said Skye open the door and let Rae in. “Sorry Mother I just had to be sure”Skye said she lock the door behind Rae. “Skye, What is going on”Rae ask “I ask Lorenzo for a separation, I’m just scare Lorenzo will try to bring me home”Skye said “Oh Skye, There is more going on here isn’t it”Rae ask “Yes, Would you like something to drink”Skye ask as she sit down. Rae sit by her. “What is it”Rae ask Skye start to cry. “Oh Mother, My whole family is falling apart and this time for good”Skye said Rae pull Skye into a hug.

At General Hospital~ Lorenzo room~ Monica was there. “You can go home today”Monica said “Thanks, Is Skye at the mansion”Lorenzo ask as Alan came in. “Great”Lorenzo said “Look Lorenzo you leave Skye alone, If She wants out you let her and if you leave any marks on Genevieve I will come after you”Alan said “I will not hurt my daughter I just want her to be scare of me for what she did to me”Lorenzo said “You will never have a chance with Genevieve and Lila Rae is anger with you and so is Skye, and Skylar, You're all alone”Alan said “No his not”Luis Jr said as he came in, “I know I could count on my son”Lorenzo said “Luis, I love you please don’t follow in you're father's life, You are so smart you can do anything”Alan said “Grandfather I love you too but I don’t want to do anything but work with father”Luis Jr said “You're going to break you're mother's heart one day when she gets the call that you're dead”Alan said and left with Monica. “Luis, Thank you, Now I need you to call you're mother”Lorenzo said “What about”Luis Jr ask “I can go home and I want Skye to bring me home”Lorenzo said “Alright”Luis Jr said he pick up his cell phone.

At The Quartermaine penthouse~Skye and Rae were talking.”Skye you did the right thing”Rae said “I’m still anger at Genevieve for what she did”Skye said “Skye, Do you really think Genevieve would of just let Lorenzo died”Rae ask “I don’t know, I don’t know my daughter no one does”Skye said as her cell phone rang it was Luis Jr, “It’s Luis,”Skye said she pick up her cell phone. “Luis, What is it, Oh I don’t care”Skye said and hang up. “What”Rae ask “Lorenzo is getting out today”Skye said “Skye I know you love him are you sure about leaving him’ Rae ask “I will always love Lorenzo, But He threaten to hurt Genevieve I maybe mad at her but I can’t look the other way on that”Skye said “No you can’t, You have my support”Rae said “Thank you”Skye said “How are you doing with Althea”Rae ask “I haven’t drink yet, I really want to but I haven’t”Skye said “Good”Rae said there was a knock on the door and Skye got up, “Who is it”Skye ask “Anastasia”She said Skye open the door as Anastasia came in with bags in her hand. “Anastasia, You remember Rae”Skye ask “Yes, So in away we our family”Anastasia said “Yes, I guess so”Rae said “Anastasia, When do you leave soon”Skye ask “Actually I’m thinking of staying”Anastasia said “Yes please, I beat I can get you a job at the hospital”Skye said “Don’t pull anything I want to be hiring because I’m a good doctor”Anastasia said “Of course, You're a great doctor you fix my Genevieve face, I just wish you could fix her soul, Anyone”Skye said

At Genevieve penthouse~Genevieve was looking at some paper work when Alexander came in. “Genevieve”Alexander said “Alexander we need to talk”Genevieve said “About what”Alexander ask “I leave for Yale soon”Genevieve said “I know, It will not chance us, I will stay here and come up and visit you when I can”Alexander said “Okay, What about the dog, Who we haven’t named yet”Genevieve ask “She can go with you, You're not staying at the dorm are you”Alexander ask “No, I rent a penthouse with Grandfather money, We need to talk about something else too”Genevieve ask “What”Alexander ask “Alexander, I know about the ring”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment