Monday, November 2, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 39

~At General Hospital~Lila Rae room~ Lila Rae was awake when Skylar came in. “Skylar”Lila Rae said “Are you okay, I know its not easy”Skylar said “No it’s not, How did you forgive him”Lila Rae ask “I thought I did but I guess deep down I didn’t, I still hate him for this”Skylar said “I hate him too”Lila Rae said “With all of us girls you were the one close to Daddy”Skylar said “Yes this is going to chance us, I don’t want him to walk me down when I marry Morgan”Lila Rae said “Are you sure”Skylar ask “Yes I’m”Lila Rae said

At Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was in bed when Skye came in. “How is our baby girl”Lorenzo ask “Lila Rae is anger she doesn’t want you to walk her down when she marry Morgan”Skye said “Lila Rae will come around just like you will”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I still want a separation I just need some time”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “Don’t fight this, I still love you and probably always will I just need some time”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said “Leave Genevieve alone”Skye said “I would never really kill any of our children”Lorenzo said “You better not”Skye said and left as Alexander came in. “What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “I’m here to make sure you leave my Genevieve alone, You don’t want to mess with her if you do you mess with me”Alexander said “You think I’m scare of you”Lorenzo ask “You sure be, My family is just as crazy and dangers as you and I will do anything to keep my Genevieve safe”Alexander said “I would never hurt my daughter”Lorenzo said “You better not, Or I will cut you're throat like my Grandmother Helena did to Alexis Mother”Alexander said “Does Genevieve know that you're here threat me”Lorenzo ask “I don’t think she would even care”Alexander said and left.

At General Hospital~ Lila Rae room~Skylar was still there when Genevieve came in. “Lila Rae”Genevieve said “Genevieve I heard what you did to Daddy”Lila Rae said “I’m sure you're upset with me to, You both were close”Genevieve said “I get you're anger with him I’m too but could you really kill him”Lila Rae said “I didn’t shot him”Genevieve said “I know but still”Lila Rae said “I’m now going to just let the law handle him, I’m going to Yale soon”Genevieve said “Good, We both will be okay, I ask Daddy not to walk me down when I marry Morgan”Lila Rae said “Good, I wish Mother would leave him”Genevieve said “I’m”Skye said as she came in. “You're really leaving Daddy”Genevieve ask “Yes I ask for a Separation”Skye said “It doesn’t mean anything you still will take him back, Lila Rae I’m glad you're okay”Genevieve said she kiss her sister on the cheek and left. “Mother are you really going to do this”Skylar ask “Yes”Skye said “I hope so it’s time to let him go”Skylar said “It’s not that easy”Skye said “I know”Skylar said as Monica came in. “Lila Rae , You can go home”Monica said “Thank you”Lila Rae said “We our glad you're okay”Monica said “Yes we our”Skye said “I will call Morgan he can take me home”Lila Rae said “Yes, Lila Rae I love you”Skye said “I love you to mother”Lila Rae said “I love all my children”Skye said “We know Mother”Skylar said Skye left.

No comments:

Post a Comment