Monday, November 2, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 24 "never mess with a woman scorned"


At Caprice/Alistair~Caprice was talking to the staff as Alistair came in. "What is going on"Alistair ask "Just meeting with the staff"Caprice said the staff left. Alistair touch Caprice stomach. "Your getting big"Alistair said "Well I'm now seven months pregnant now with twins"Caprice said "Yes, How did your appointment with Dr Kelly go"Alistair ask "Fine"Caprice said "Did you find out the sex"Alistair ask "Yes and if you went with me you would know to"Caprice said "Do you want to fight"Alistair ask "Not tonight, I have to get ready for the center opening"Caprice said "It's start to snow out there"Alistair said Caprice went upstairs to chance.

At Skye~ Daniel came in. "I'm glad to see you"Skye said they share a hug. "Mother I need a flavor"Daniel said "Sure what is it"Skye ask "The hospital had to make cuts and I need money and Amanda is out of a job'' Daniel said "I hear and I will give you some money"Skye said "I will pay you back"Daniel said "No I want to do this, I hate that I wasn't there for you growing up"Skye said "It's okay"Daniel said "No its not"Skye said

At the Center opening~ Caprice and Alistair and Carly and Josslyn and Skye and Rae and Tony and Bobbie and Lorenzo and Adam Jr and Miranda and Bianca and The Quartermaine and Laura and Nikolas and Emily and Stefan and Alexis and Ric and Molly and Rafe and Kristina and Ned and Jane and John were there. "Mother this center looks great"Nikolas said "Thanks Caprice and I work hard on it"Laura said "Yes you did"Nikolas said "Caprice I'm happy for you this looks great"Skye said "Thanks"Caprice said "Caprice this is Bianca "Skye said "Nice to finally meet you"Caprice said "You to"Bianca said

No comments:

Post a Comment