Monday, November 2, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 23 "Never mess with a woman scorned"


At the bank~ Caprice and her lawyer Joe came in. "Mrs.Cassadine what can I do for you"The man ask "My client would like to move her money to another account and for this to stay between us"Joe said "Mrs.Cassadine you know I have to talk to your husband first"The man said "Oh I don't think so or I will tell your wife what a unfaith husband you have been"Caprice said "You are a true Quartermaine just like your Aunt Tracy The man said "Thank you, Now let's get to work"Caprice said

At Josslyn office~ She was working when Alistair came in. "Alistair why are you here" I'm not going to have sex with you again I feel guilty enough as it is"Josslyn said "No it' s not that we both have business to do"Alistair said "Yes we do"Josslyn said

At General hospital~ "Nikolas was with Dr Jones. "Nikolas I have your test results back"Tony said "And"Nikolas ask

At Skye~ Caprice came in. "Mother I have something for the baby I know your scare but it's going to be okay"Caprice said "Yes it will be, Are you sure about this plan"Skye ask "Yes I'm, I just move my money and team up with a man who hates my husband"Caprice said "I hope you and Alistair work it out last night"Skye said "Alistair just want to have sex that it"Caprice said "You don't think he love you anymore"Skye ask "I know he doesn't but anyway all this will come out at the center opening I sure go"Caprice said "All right I love you"Skye said "I love you to and my new baby brother"Caprice said and left.

At the Airport~ Adam Jr was there pick up Miranda and Bianca. "I'm glad your both here"Adam Jr said "Caprice Cassadine ask me to come to the center open it out a perfect time to visit you"Bianca said "yes"Adam Jr said "So what is Caprice like, Do you still love her"Miranda ask "Yes I do but it's not in the cards for us"Adam Jr said "I'm sorry"Miranda said "It's okay, Let's get you to my place"Adam Jr said "Are Krystal and Marissa coming"Bianca ask "No they could not make it Jenny having the baby soon"Adam Jr said "Oh"Bianca said

No comments:

Post a Comment