Monday, November 2, 2015

You were mine part 3 ch 29 "War of the rose"


At General Hospital~ "I would like to be in the delivery room when Caprice has the twins"Alistair said "Hell no! Skye said "I wasn't there for the boys, I will not miss this"Alistair said "I can't stop you"Dr Kelly said Alistair went into Caprice room. "Why are you here , I don't want you in here while I deliver my daughters"Caprice said "I'm staying in the room while you deliver I'm not going to let you take the children from me I suggest you just let it go and think what is best for our children"Alistair said "Not you! I hate you! Caprice yelled Dr Kelly and Bobbie came in."It's time to deliver the twins Alistair you need to cover up"Dr Kelly said "Caprice do you want any drugs"Bobbie ask "No I didn't get to enjoy deliver the boys I was unconsciousness last time"Caprice said "Fine I need you to start push"Dr Kelly said Alistair try to take Caprice hand but she pull away. "Caprice you need to push"Dr Kelly said "Alistair came in front of Caprice , "Look at me and force on me and how much you hate me now"Alistair said Caprice look at Alistair and start to push. "That's great Caprice your doing good "Dr Kelly said Bobbie give Caprice some ice chips. "Keep push"Dr kelly said Caprice push and out came a baby. the baby cried "How is She"Caprice ask "She look great Bobbie is going to clean her up you need to push again"Dr Kelly said "Is it too late for drugs"Caprice ask "Yes I'm sorry"Dr Kelly said "It hurts I can't do it anymore"Caprice said "Yes you can Caprice come on no matter how much you hate me you can do this for our children"Alistair said Caprice push and out came another girl. "Thank god that is over I would like to hold my daughters"Caprice said "Wait, Caprice there another baby coming , I didn't see the baby in the sonogram sometimes with triples one of them hits behind another"Dr Kelly said "Triple"Caprice ask "Yes"Dr Kelly said "Come on Caprice you can do it 'Alistair said he came by Caprice and took her hand and Caprice push the baby came out. "Is she okay, I don't hear her cry"Caprice ask "No she not breathing"Dr Kelly said "No my baby! Caprice yelled "She will be fine she a fighter like her parents"Alistair said "We give her some oxygen she will be fine"Dr Kelly said "Can I hold her"Caprice ask "No, Because the triples were early we need to take them to ICU just to make sure they're okay"Dr Kelly said "My babies"Caprice said Bobbie and Dr Kelly took the girls. "Our daughters will be fine, So where are the boys I would like to see them"Alistair said "You can't"Caprice said "You can't take the boys fro me have you realize what you did give the empire to Adam Jr will destroy our sons future"Alistair said "The boys will be fine now go"Caprice said

No comments:

Post a Comment