Saturday, May 7, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 49

~At the Quartermaine Mansion~ Monica was reading the newspaper it the headline, “Mob boss kills himself”. “Well that’s one funeral I will not cry at”Monica said as Rae came in, “Rae, What are you doing here”Monica ask “We need to talk, I had to tell Skye last night”Rae said “What did you tell Skye”Monica ask “I told her that Alan alive”Rae said “Rae, Why did you do that, It’s not safe yet”Monica said “Skye will not hurt Alan, She blame herself for what happened at the hotel”Rae said “I know”Monica said “Monica ,Do you blame Skye for the hotel”Rae ask “I know that Skye was helping Lorenzo for Lila Rae and that she was over her head but I wish Skye stop it”Monica said as Skye came in. “I wish I stop it too, I hate myself for helping Lorenzo, I didn’t know what would happened but I want to have a family with Lorenzo then and I was a fool to love him but I don’t regret my daughter”Skye said “I get that you want to give Lila Rae a family that you never had but I wish it didn’t cost me Alan”Monica said “I know me too”Skye said “Are you going to keep quiet”Monica ask “Yes for Alan,I do hope you bring him home soon”Skye said “Don’t you think I want that too but we will soon”Monica said “Skye, Are you upset with me”Rae ask “I just need time”Skye said and left.”So who is this daughter that you have”Monica ask “Her last name is Jerome”Rae said “Oh my god”Monica said as AJ came in. “What is going on, Why are you both talking”AJ ask “I have another daughter and Monica is helping me find her”Rae said “Does Skye know”Aj ask “Yes”Rae said “Is Skye okay”AJ ask “She will be okay”Rae said “Who is you're daughter”AJ ask “Rae, just told me the last name is Jerome”Monica said “Oh My god, We know who she is”AJ said “Is in town”Rae ask Monica took Rae hand. “Rae, I’m sorry but Ava Jerome is dead, She was shot and I’m sorry”Monica said “No, I didn’t even get to know her, I want to raise her but I had to give her up to keep her safe and the end it didn’t”Rae said Michael came in with Little AJ, “Michael, Can I have Little AJ”Monica ask “What is going on”Michael ask as he give Little AJ to Monica, “Rae, This is Little Aj, Her mother is Ava, She is you're granddaughter”Monica said Monica give Little AJ to Rae,. “Oh my god, Little AJ I’m so sorry that I didn’t know you're mother but I want to be in you're life”Rae said

Michael and AJ went to talk. “It turns out that Rae is Ava mother , Rae had to give her up”AJ said “Oh my god”Michael said “Michael, Do you really want to raise Little AJ or was it to get back at Sonny”AJ ask “It was for both, Do you think Rae wants her”Michael ask “I don’t know “AJ said

Rae was holding Little A, “Who is her father”Rae ask “Sonny”Monica said “Oh, How did Michael get her”Rae ask as AJ and Michael came by. “I fight to keep Little AJ safe away from Sonny that’s why I took her”Michael said “Thank you for keeping her safe”Rae said “You're welcome , Now that Sonny is gone the danger is gone too”Michael said “Michael, I didn’t get to raise either of my daughter’s , I would like to raise my granddaughter”Rae said “I will not fight it but I would like to be apart of her life”Michael said “Sure, You're a good man”Rae said she touch his face, “Thank you, We sure get her belongs”Michael said Michael and Rae left. “My son is a good man”AJ said “Yes he is”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment